Semester 1 2020 : 15 December 2019.
Semester 2 2020 :10 May 2020.
ANU Global Diversity Scholarship
The program is an academic merit award open for international students to pursue a degree program in any discipline at the ANU.
Each year The Australian National University may offer up to 150 awards known as the ANU Global Diversity Scholarship to attract students from diverse regions of the world to pursue a degree at the ANU.
Established in 1946, Australian National University distinguished as a world-leading university that focuses on excellence in research and education. The ANU has seven academic colleges that operate many schools and research centers in Australia.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Actuarial Studies
- Applied Data Analytics
- Archaeological Practice
- Art History and Curatorship
- Asian Studies
- Business Administration
- Classical Studies
- Development Studies
- Environment and Sustainability
- European Studies
- Health Science
- Information Technology
- International Relations
- International Security
- Software Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Politics, Philosophy and Economics
- Medical Science
For more information click here.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
The applicant should:
- Be an international student.
- Be a citizen of one of the countries listed on this website in the document ANU Targeted Diversity Source Regions here.
- Received an offer of admission to a pathway program at the ANU College and ANU.
$25,000 per year for up to two years.
First Step: You need to apply for a program, and there are the required documents:
- Proof that you have met the University’s minimum English language requirements.
- Your academic records, including a grading scale.
– If you are applying for an undergraduate program, you will need to provide an academic transcript that shows that you have completed your secondary studies.
– If you are applying for a postgraduate program, you will need to provide your most recent academic transcript.
– Any other required documentation for your preferred program. Some ANU programs need you to meet additional requirements, including providing proof of relevant work experience. You can check if your preferred program has additional requirements on Programs and Courses.
Second Step: Pay the application fee of A$100 applies.
- When you submit an official document to ANU and the document is written in a language other than English, the document must be accompanied by a complete English translation.
- There is no application as students are automatically considered based on meeting the eligibility criteria.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hager Ibrahim/ Egypt “
Reviewed by”Eman Morsy /Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team