31 May 2019
University of Kent-International scholarships for undergraduate students
The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students and is pleased to offer a number of scholarships for entry at undergraduate level.
As of 2017, the University of Kent is ranked within the top 25 universities in the UK by the Guardian, the Times Higher Education and the Complete University Guide, and has consistently scored 90% or higher for overall satisfaction in the National Student Survey, and it is a leading academic institution: 97% of it’s research was judged to be of international quality in the Research Excellence Framework.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
– Accounting & Finance
– Accounting and Finance and Economics
– Actuarial Science
– American Studies
– American Studies (History)
– American Studies (Latin America)
– American Studies (literature)
– Ancient History
– Ancient, Medieval and Modern History
– Applied bioscience
– Applied Chemical Sciences
– Art History
– Art History and Classical & Archaeological Studies
– Art History and English and American Literature
– Art History and Film
– Art History and French
– Art History and Hispanic studies
– Art History and History
– Asian Studies with Classical & Archaeological Studies
– Asian Studies with Comparative Literature
– Asian Studies and English and American Literature
– Asian Studies with English Language and Linguistics
– Asian Studies and French
– Asian Studies and German
– Asian Studies and Philosophy
– Asian Studies and Religious Studies
– Astronomy, Space science and Astrophysics
– Autism Studies
– Biological anthropology
– Biomedical Engineering
– Biomedical science
– Business and Management
– Business Information Technology
– Business Psychology
– Chartered Manager
– Classical & Archaeological Studies
– Classical Studies
– Comparative Literature
– Computer Science
– Computer systems Engineering
– Contemporary Literature
– Criminal Justice and Criminology
– Cultural Studies and Comparative Literature
– Digital Arts
– Drama and English and American Literature
– Drama and theatre
– Electronic and Communications Engineering
– Electronic and Computer systems
– English American and Postcolonial literatures
– English and American Literature
– English and French Law
– English Language and Linguistics
– Environmental Social Sciences
– European Legal Studies
– European Studies
– Fashion and Textiles
– Film and Drama
– Finance and Investment
– Financial Economics
– Financial Mathematics
– Fine Art Practice
– Forensic Science
– French and English and America Literature
– French with English Language and Linguistics
– German with English Language and Linguistics
– German and French
– Global Philosophies
– Graphic design
– Health and Social Care
– Hispanic Studies
– Human Geography
– International Business
– International Foundation Programme
– InternationalLegal Studies
– Liberal Arts
– Media Studies
– Military History
– Multimedia Technology and Design
– Pharmacology and Physiology
– Positive Behaviour Support
– Professional Practice
– Religious Studies
– Social Anthropology
– Social Policy
– Social Psychology
– Social Sciences
– Social Work
– Sport and Exercise for Health
– Sport and Exercise Science
– Sport Management
– Sports Therapy and Rehabilitation
– War and Conflict
– Wildlife Conservation
– World Literature
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Three to Four years.
To be eligible for consideration for a scholarship, all of the conditions below must have been satisfied:
- An application must have been made for an undergraduate degree course at the University of Kent, beginning in September.
- The applicant must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course.
- The applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- the University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date.
- Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
- This scholarship is only open to students beginning a new programme.
- The scholarships are worth £8000 per year of study at the University of Kent, towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
First Step: Apply for Kent University through UCAS (Deadline: 15 January 2019).
Second Step: Sign in to fill in the rest of the following details:
– Funding and sponsorship options, residential status, any special needs or impairments, and any criminal convictions.
– Your email address.
– You can give a parent, guardian, or adviser nominated access if you’d like them to be able to speak to us on your behalf. We’ll be able to discuss your application with them, but for security reasons, we can’t share your login details.
Third Step: If accepted, you will receive an offer from the University of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course.
Fourth Step: Applying for the International Scholarship must be made via your applicant portal, log in, and click on My Scholarships and Bursaries, then apply for the scholarship and follow the steps to submit your application. The following document is required:
– An essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document, in it you will write no more than 750 words on a topic about which you are passionate and which is relevant to your selected degree programme.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Noha Elbehery/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Rania Khalaf/ Egypt “
and “Hager Abosedaira/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team