December 24, 2018.
Siena International Photo Award 2019.
Siena International Photo Award is one of the photo contests with the highest international participation ever. 2018 edition has received nearly 48.000 images from amateur and professional photographers from 156 countries worldwide.
Siena International Photo Awards is a photographic contest open to professional and non-professional photographers from all around the world. An entry may be excluded from the contest where the Organizing Committee, in its discretion, should consider it not in accordance with the rules and conditions of the competition.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
-The photos must be based on the following categories and themes:
- Creative & Still Life.
- Journeys & Adventures.
- Fascinating Faces and Characters.
- The Beauty of Nature.
- Animals in their Environment.
- Architecture & Urban Spaces.
- Sport in Action.
- Jump for Joy.
- Portfolio Story-Telling.
- Short Documentary Film.
For more information click here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The Starting date is 28 October 2018 and the deadline for the competiton is 24 December 2018 and the result will be in 10 May 2019.
- All entries must include the contact details of the participant(s) and of the production’s contact person.
- All entries must include a title, synopsis and complete list of the production team.
- All productions must either have English-language audio and/or text or must be subtitled in English.
- All entries must be submitted online only.
- Every single image cannot be entered in more than one category.
The participant with the highest final score image will be proclaimed “Photographer of the Year SIPA Contest 2019” and will receive a prize equivalent to the amount of €1,500 as an attendance bonus to the Awards Ceremony.
First Step: Sign up on the competition website to upload your photos, and keep in mind these points:
- Photos must be in JPG file format, sRGB color profile.
- The file size of the individual image should not exceed 2MB.
- The dimensions of photos must not exceed 1920 pixels and have a 72dpi resolution.
- photos with signatures or watermarks are not allowed.
- For the image file, this is a Free participant’s choice. Maximum 30 characters allowed. Please do not use invalid characters.
- Participants who will be listed in the final round are requested to submit the RAW/original camera files of their photographs in Nomination.
- All kinds of editing, digital blending, and layering are allowed only in the “Creative & Still Life”, “Jump for Joy”, and “Architecture & Urban Spaces” categories.
Second Step: Pay the required fees and submit your files on the competition website.
You can see the last winning photos in the previous years click here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Amr Habib/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Aya Gamal ElGeddawy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team