October 31, 2019, 11:59pm (UTC+1). London Time.
AWS Innovate DeepRacer Challenge 2019
AWS DeepRacer is a 1/18th scale race car which gives you an interesting and fun way to get started with reinforcement learning (RL). RL is an advanced machine learning (ML) technique which takes a very different approach to training models than other machine learning methods. Its super power is that it learns very complex behaviors without requiring any labeled training data, and can make short term decisions while optimizing for a longer term goal.
- AWS Innovate DeepRacer challenge is a competition that is part of the global AWS DeepRacer League. AWS Innovate registered racers with the 3 fastest lap times in the October Virtual Circuit will receive AWS Credits.
- By participating in this challenge, racers will also compete in the global October Virtual Circuit, for a chance to win a trip to re:Invent 2019 and an AWS DeepRacer Car.
- all participants can benefit from courses in reinforcement learning at AWS Innovate and learn how to build, train and evaluate an autonomous driving model using AWS DeepRacer.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Machine Learning.
EGYPT, SYRIA, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY,CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- The AWS DeepRacer League (“Contest”) is open to those who meet the following eligibility requirements:
Virtual Circuit: You must be the minimum age listed below based on the country in which you are located:Age: Country:18+ Algeria, Lebanon &14+ All other countries
- Residents of countries that are on the USA banned trading lists: the Iran, Iraq, Lebanon,, Libya, Somalia, Sudan,
- If you are selected as a winner and you are under the age of 21, you will be required to provide written confirmation of the consent of your parent or guardian for you to accept a Prize, and if the Prize is a trip to re:Invent 2019 in Las Vegas, you will need to be accompanied by someone over the age of 21.
- Purchasing an AWS DeepRacer is not required in order to take part. Internet access, an AWS account and/or
attendance at an AWS Summit are required.
- All entries must be received prior to closing of the race in the Summit Circuit race or Virtual Circuit race to be valid. No liability is accepted for late entries.
- To know more the AWS DeepRacer League Official Ruleshere.
- The fastest racer will be awarded with $1,250 AWS Credit
- The 2nd fastest racer will be awarded with $750 AWS Credit.
- The 3rd fastest racer will be awarded with $500 AWS Credit.
- All participants who successfully submit an entry to the AWS DeepRacer League leaderboard in October will receive $25 AWS credits. will receive via email by November 15th.
First Step: Register for AWS Innovate Online Conference – Machine Learning & AI Edition here.
Second Step:You need to have an AWS account to participate in this activity. To create one Click here.
Third Step: Complete the challenge registration form by completing the form on this page.
PLEASE NOTE: On the registration forms for both the event and the challenge, you must provide the same email address that is used for your AWS account.
Fourth Step: Submit a model to the virtual leader board until October 31, 2019, 11:59 pm London Time.
- You can read all the details about the global AWS Deep Racer competition here.
- Check out resources to get started here.
- Read the documentation guides and tutorials here.
- Use this GitHub lab to build your model in 50 minutes.
- Take this e-learning course or attend our live sessions at AWS Innovate Online Conference.
- Find more details about the challenge here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed karam/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Salma Elkhashab/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team