13th May 2019.
International Video Mapping Contest – The Luz and Vanguardias of Salamanca
The Festival Luz and Vanguardias of Salamanca includes inside its program an international video mapping contest opened to professional audiovisual artists or amateurs. Presented pieces to the contest will be projected on the baroque façade of the Town Hall of Salamanca located in the Plaza Mayor of the city, during the celebration of the IV edition of the Festival on June, from the 13 th to the 16 th of 2019.
The contest calls artists, professionals or amateurs, from any nationality and based in any country dedicated to the production and audiovisual creation of video mapping. Artists can participate individually, in groups or from an audiovisual company.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Work’s admission in low resolution: until Monday, May 13th.
- Communication of finalists works: Monday, May 27th.
- Delivery of finalists works in high resolution: Friday, June 3th.
- Public projection of finalists works: from the 13th to the 16th of June.
- Artists, professionals or amateurs, from any nationality.
- Artists can participate individually, in groups or from an audiovisual company.
- The participants will have to elaborate a free subject video mapping work of approximately 1 minute and half (90 seconds). Projects that may be offensive for any reason or that may seem violent, will not be accepted.
- People or companies that wish to participate, will have to require documentation through an email to: [email protected] All the interested will receive a graphic material pack of the façade on which all pieces will be projected. The kit includes the following material:
- A mask in .tga y .eps formats of the building’s façade on which the pieces will be projected.
- Reference images.
- Technical specifications for the projection
- The winners, from any of the 2 awards, will not be able to present themselves again to thecontest within a 5 years period.
- Audience award: Votes will be opened from June 13th of 2019 at 22:30 p.m. until June 17th of 2019 at 01:00 a.m.
Awards granted will be the following:
- Jury award with an award of 15,000€.
- Audience award with an award of 3,000€.
- Prizes would not be transmitted to third parties or different institutions from the winners, and they will be subject to tax withholding established by law.
First Step: Participants will send an email with their final work in low resolution together with a descriptive title and text before May 13th of 2019 to the email of the organization: ” [email protected]“.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Salma Abd El Aziz/ Egypt – Mona Awad / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Samira Shehta / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team