June 30, 2019
The 2019 – Our World is Kind photography contest
Do you believe the world can be a kinder and happier place? It can, through your photography.
The 2018 Our World is Kind photography contest received more than 2000 submissions from 850+ photographers in over 100 countries. There were so many wonderful and inspiring images of kindness, compassion, joy, and love. That’s why they’re back again for 2019, seeking images from kind and talented photographers from around the world.
Your inspiration for Kindness can be taken from:
- kindness of people.
- kindness in nature.
- kindness in the community.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
English (not necessary)
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The voting period is between July 3, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. and July 10, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
Winners announcement will be in August 2019.
- This contest is open to all photographers 18 years of age and older.
- There is no geographic restriction on the origin of the contestant.
- Participants must submit their own original work.
- Photos can be documentary or illustrative. You can capture the kindness at the moment or it can be recreated for the photo. It can be a concept.
- All submissions must:
- Be at least 3000 Pixels on long dimension at 300 dpi.
- Use Adobe RGB for color space.
- Be JPEG (at max quality) or TIFF file formats up to 10MB file size.
- First Place: $500.
- Public Choice Award: $500.
- Nonprofit Honoree: $500 (50% awarded to the photographer, 50% awarded to the featured nonprofit organization).
- Honorable Mention (3 chosen): $100 each.
First Step: Upload your entry from here.
- Participants may submit up to 5 entries total.
- Don’t forget – the description is an important part of your submission! Where it was taken, what is going on in the image, who the people are and your thoughts on what about kindness or compassion it reflects.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hour Ahmed / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Mariem Memmi / Tunisia “
” Samira Shehta / Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team