15 October 2019
Photography 4 humanity
The United Nations supported project – Photography 4 Humanity is an international initiative that calls on photographers around the world to bring to life the power of human rights through their images. Highlighting the most compelling imagery — illustrating courage, despair, hope, injustice, hate, compassion, human rights failures or victories in ways small and large, the images will serve to inspire people to personally get involved and take a stand for human rights.
Photography 4 Humanity is a unique call to action for amateur and professional photographers alike, to submit images for a global competition where photos from the Top 10 finalists each year will be exhibited at the General Assembly Gallery at the United Nations Headquarters in New York on UN Human Rights Day – December 10th. The exhibit will then tour internationally.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- The Top 10 finalists’ photos will be exhibited at the United Nations General Assembly Gallery in New York City on December 10th.
- Our esteemed judges are looking for original, evocative and compelling photographs that offer insight into human rights issues in the broadest sense.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older to enter.
- All photography must relate to human rights issues illustrating courage, despair, hope, injustice, hate, compassion, human rights failures or victories in ways small and large.
- All images must be taken within three (3) years of entry date.
- Image file extensions accepted: JPG, JPEG.
- Accepted file size: 5MB – 20MB.
- Color must be RGB or sRGB format.
- All entrants may submit up to five (5) photographs.
- A high resolution file will be required for finalists.
For More Details Click Here.
- The winning photographer, who will be selected by an eminent jury of photo editors, journalists and human rights champions, will receive a $5,000 USD cash prize and will have their photo promoted in all relevant media worldwide.
First Step: You will submit your photos with high resolution and photos’ description via this link.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Salma Abd El-Aziz /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mohamed Magdi Eweda / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team