30th September 2019.
The works will send via Post office.
International Biennial Poster Design Terras Gauda – Francisco Mantecón Competition
The Board of Directors of Bodegas Terras Gauda, S.A. set up an Advertising Poster Design Competition as a tribute to the artist who was solely responsible for the design of the corporate image. The winning original will form the basis for the Company’s advertising campaign for a two years period.
Participant may base their entries on the theme of their choice, although ideally they will reflect corporate issues of the organising company, principally relating to its white wines of the Albariño variety Terras Gauda and Abadía de San Campio wines. Credit will be given for creativity and the incorporation of the Company’s logo into the design.
The winning works and all corresponding rights will become the property of Bodegas Terras Gauda, S. A., that likewise reserves the right to reproduce the finalists´ works. Once the participating posters have been exhibited for the panel of judges, the media and the general public, they will be destroyed to ensure that they will not be used for purposes other than participation in this contest.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
It will end on 30 September 2019.
The celebration befor 31, December 2019.
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over.
- Original copies of entries, which must be unpublished
- Entries may submitted in Any form of photographic, painting or computerized techniques, etc.
- Under exceptional circumstances originals created using painting techniques (oil, watercolours, guasch, pastels, etc) may be accepted without a computerized format.
- Each participant is allowed to present a maximum of two entries.
All entries must be submitted in two formats:
- Recorded in high resolution on a CD (in PC- readable format) or USB memory in editable format: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator o Freehand
- Posters must be printed and attached to some sort of suitably protected 50 x 70 cm rigid support, such as foam core board, and include an email address and a contact telephone number written on the back
- Grand Prize: €10,000.
- 1st honorable mention: €2,000.
- 2nd honorable mention: €2,000.
- Special mention: €2,000.
First Step: The works will be presented inside a sealed envelope bearing the author’s pseudonym. The contact information must appear on the bottom of the poster in a perfectly legible format.
Second Step: In another sealed envelope bearing the author’s pseudonym, it is critical that the following information be included:
- Name and surnames of the author.
- Photocopy of his/her Identity Card.
- Address, Telephone Number and email, also be made on the back of the poster.
- Written acceptance of the competition rules available at www.franciscomantecon.com
- CD (readable on a PC) or USB memory containing the work saved in high resolution.
Third Step: The works are to be sent to Bodegas Terras Gauda, S. A., at the following address: Carretera de Tui-A Guarda, km. 55, O Rosal – 36760 Pontevedra, Spain
Note: All works that will be accepted by mail will be admitted have been stamped at the sender’s post office before 6 pm on September 30.
The communication of the decision of the jury will be notified to the authors whose works are among the finalists of the contest in the days after the meeting; and will be made public in an act, to be celebrated before December 31, 2019.and in www.terrasgauda.com and www.franciscomantecon.com
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Salma Abd El Aziz/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Samira Shehta / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team