1st April 2020
WMG will be awarding over £750,000 in scholarships and bursaries to students commencing study on our full-time MSc programmes beginning in October 2020. WMG Excellence Scholarships are merit-based awards, available on a competitive basis. Applications will be judged on past academic achievement, professional experience, reasons for study, and your vision for the future.
The University of Warwick is consistently ranked as one of the UK’s top universities. The Master’s programs have been designed to meet the needs and requirements of global industry, where a unique opportunity is offered to gain a management education with real business and industry application.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business and Management
- Transportation and Logistics
For more information on courses, click Here.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG full-time MSc course starting October 2020.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record and/or strong professional profile in order to qualify.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only.NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK full-time MSc programmes only.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programmes to optimise nationality and gender diversity.
- To maximise your chances of success, you should submit your MSc application as early as possible.
- Scholarship are awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees, with awards ranging from 10% to 50% tuition fee discount.
- Scholarship are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
First Step: ٍStart your application from this link.
Second Step: Fill in the application form, then click “Submit”.
- Please ensure you submit your scholarship statement using this document, making sure you complete all the fields requested.
- Your Uni ID number is your Student ID and can be found on your offer letter.
- If you do not have an offer letter/Student ID then your scholarship application will not be considered.
- Please note that the scholarship budget is limited – in order to maximise your chances of success, you should submit your MSc application as early as possible.
You can contact the university using this email: [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sadeem H. ElBasyouni/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ahmed Elgarf/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team