2nd April 2019
Women2Women America International Leadership Program.
There is an increasing awareness of the critical role that women and girls play in advancing both peace and development. Research shows that families, communities, and nations prosper when women and girls have the opportunity to participate fully in every aspect of society.
The purpose of the Women2Women (W2W) International Leadership Program is to identify and engage promising young women leaders (ages 15-19 years) and train them in the areas of leadership development, cultural awareness, conflict resolution, and civic engagement. The goal of W2W is to further empower young women with the tools, relationships, and opportunities required to lead in today’s world.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
From Thursday, August 1 through Saturday, August 10, 2019.
- Young women, between the ages of 15-19 as of July 1, 2019.
- The conference will be entirely conducted in English; therefore, participants must have a strong ability to speak and understand English.
- In addition, Empower Peace is looking for students with the following abilities/interests:
- Learning about other cultures, religions, and countries.
- Political science/government, world events, media/journalism, community activism and/or business.
- Active in community service activities and/or extracurricular activities.
- Willing and able to work with a variety of individuals and teams from many different cultures, backgrounds, and religions.
- Demonstrate solid leadership qualities and abilities.
- Make the most of this opportunity and share their experiences with others in their schools and communities when they return home.
- For those participants accepted with a full scholarship, Empower Peace will provide round-trip transportation from an airport near their home to Boston’s Logan International Airport. All participants will be fully responsible for transportation to and from the airport in their home country.
- Empower Peace will provide the necessary documentation to help secure a visa interview to travel to the US. International participants will receive an acceptance letter with all the details about where you will be staying and what Empower Peace will be providing.
- Transportation for all conference activities will be arranged through Empower Peace.For more information please click here.
- Complete the online application from here which may take over one hour to complete.
- Applications must be completed by TUESDAY, APRIL 2, 2019 AT 5 PM EST.
- Please contact Kari Johnston at +1.617.912.3800 or [email protected] if you have any questions.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Sara Idris/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Lubna Albadawi/ Syria”
MARJ3 Scholarships team