The Program has no deadline
DATA SCIENCE INTERN – DIGITAL MARKETING OPTIMIZATION (M/F)
Over the past few years, P&G has been putting together a team of Data Scientists working specifically on Digital Marketing activations across markets – they are called the Marketing Technologists. Amongst other things, they are in charge of designing targeted digital campaigns thanks to P&G machine learning algorithms and recommending the best technologies to ensure the best user experience possible, always putting the consumer at the center.
Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, mentorship & training, be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring. Specifically, you will use the data available to provide insights and strategic recommendations to the business teams. Examples of areas you could work on: Propensity modeling on the purchase based consumer data, utilizing the Consumer modeling to do precision targeting.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Data Science
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
A full time working mood starting from July 2020.
- Applicants should be pursuing a Master degree in IT or in Management with a strong IT background.
- Applicants should have the passion to transform how the business runs through technology.
- Applicants should be curious and willing to master business intelligence innovative solutions.
- Applicants should have strong collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams.
- Applicants should feel very at ease in English.
It will prefrable if you have those additional skills:
- Some experience in CPG (FMCG), banking, IT, analytics & or consulting
- Proven success in effective leadership, problem solving and priority setting
- Already some experience on using coding languages (Python), familiar with Linux commands, added benefit: data visualization
(PowerBI, Tableau…) or data mining (Knime, Data Science Studio…) solutions.
- Applicants will receive an internship allowance (1225€/month + 50% Navigo pass reimbursement).
Check the official link of the internship and read carefully the job description of the Data Science intern- Digital marketing optimization . You can read the full description here.
After matching your skills with the job description click on “Apply Now” in the bottom or the top of the page and create a new user account to be able to apply. To know whether you succeeded in your account creation you should find the internship number written as the following:
You need to fill in the six parts of the application and add your personal data and attach your resume and any other preferable documents ( transcripts, diploma….) your resume should satisfy the following criteria:
- Attachments cannot exceed 500 kilobytes
- Accepted formats (.doc, .docx), Text (.txt), Portable Document Format (.pdf).
- Maximum number of attachments is five.
You need to answer the questionnaire attached to the form. Submit your application as soon as possible because the program has no deadline and it depends on the number of applicants.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Sarah Rouissi/ Tunisia“
Reviewed by” Nourhan Ashraf/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team