5 october, 2019.
World Youth Alliance Internship Programme Lebanese – World Youth Alliance
This program will shape and build your potentials in promoting human rights and human dignity, creating an impact on society. Through a three months program, you will be able to endorse your project management skills, creative writing, research, social media and fund raising by getting the most out of this experience. Moreover, it will help you feel comfortable about working with a diverse team and individually.
The World Youth Alliance Internship Program provides opportunities for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of the World Youth Alliance (WYA) to gain professional skills working on WYA’s projects and a substantive learning experience on WYA’s core ideas. Projects are designed to enhance each student’s specific academic background and interests. Interns receive mentorship and training from WYA staff members.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Social media
- Human rights
- Project Managements
- Creative writing
Both English and Arabic.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS.
3 Months. (October – January)
- You must be a from Middle East region.
- Candidates must be proactive, self-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and humble individuals with a willingness to learn.
- Ideal candidates possess a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity while making a positive impact on society.
- WYAME provides Daily transportation fees, based on the Lebanese national law.
– Please Note that World Youth Alliance Middle East does not provide the following:
- Any visa to the candidates but would help by sending an invitation letter stating that they got accepted to the program, as a proof of participation.
- The ticket and accommodation.
First Step: Download the Application form and fill it from here.
– You’ll be required to submit the following:
- Educational Experience (list schools attended and degrees received).
- Explain why you want to intern at the WYA Middle East regional office.
- Write an essay (no more than 500 words) about your vision for the region.
- Write an essay (no more than 500 words) about the nature of human freedom.
- References (list 3 with full contact details).
Second Step: Attach the following and Email them to [email protected]:
- The Completed Application form.
- Cover letter (An introductory letter written by you explaining why you are suitable for the Program).
- Your Curriculum Vitae.
- For non-members: Sign the World Youth Alliance Charter online from Here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Asmaa Essam/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ahmed Hussein / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team