September 15, 2020 by noon (US Eastern time)
The QueryLetter.com Writing Contest
Write and submit a back cover blurb of 100 words or fewer that sets the stage for a novel, establishes the characters, and raises the stakes in a way that makes readers want to find out more.
The submitted blurbs will be judged by team of query letter writers based on how effectively they hook readers, taking into account the writing style and the overall impression.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Creative writing
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
All applications must be received by noon (US Eastern time) on September 15, 2020.
- Your blurb must be original. Any submissions found to contain plagiarism will be disqualified.
- Submissions must be 100 words or fewer. Please run a spellcheck and proofread carefully.
- You may submit multiple entries provided each entry is a completely unique blurb.
- You can apply from anywhere in the world. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
- In applying, you grant the scholarship permission to publish your blurb entry on the QueryLetter.com blog.
- Please apply by noon (US Eastern time) on September 15, 2020.
one prize of $500 to the best blurb.
First Step: Apply here with your personnel information.
Second Step: upload your Blurb.
Third Step:Submit your application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Marwa Bouzidi/ Algeria“
Reviewed by” Nourhan Ashraf/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team