1 November 2020.
Award of $700 for University Students from BusinessPlan
business plan is offering two scholarships for excellent students from all over the world, from the belief that excellence can only be achieved from hard work and dedication to learning.
The scholarships are offered annually to students who are determined in their pursuit for higher education, by helping to lessen their financial burdens. Students have to write an essay on “The Importance of Oil and Gas Industry in the World Today”, and the scholarship board will review all applications and pick the most qualified applicants.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Oil and Gas Industry.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Essay must be postmarked by November 1st, annually.
- Disbursement awarded by December 1st, annually.
- Be studying for a degree in any accredited university/high-level educational institution Submit a 1,000-2,000 word essay entitled “BusinessPlan.com.ng Scholarship”.
- Include their full name, email address and the name of their university in the essay document.
- When the winners are chosen, they may be asked to provide personal identification information (like birthdate or student ID) to confirm enrollment .
- If the winners do not respond to BusinessPlan within 30 days of initial contact, they forfeit the award and a runner-up will be contacted.
- BusinessPlan will withhold the award if the winning applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements at the time of disbursement In rare circumstances where no applicant meets the scholarship’s requirements as laid down for academic achievement and writing aptitude,
- BusinessPlan reserves the right to hold back disbursement of the scholarship award.
- BusinessPlan recognizes the importance of protecting the applicants’ privacy, and applicants should be aware that all effort will be made to preserve the confidentiality of personally identifiable information in the context of the scholarship application.
- Personal information will only be used for the purpose of the scholarship application for which it was collected (i.e., verifying scholarship eligibility and/or contacting the applicant regarding the scholarship).
- BusinessPlan will not share, sell, trade or transfer any personal information belonging to a scholarship applicant to third parties without getting clear permission from the applicant himself/herself.
- Two successful applicants will each receive $700.
First Step: Send your essay to this [email protected] along with your personal information.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Sosana Rashed/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Akram Salah / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team