15 December 2020
Their goal is to provide outdoor enthusiasts with the most updated and the very best information about each product.
Their mission is to become the number one website online for providing valuable insight and guidance for sports lovers and thrill-seekers.
Mobility Seeker will select a final winner based on several criteria. This includes the quality and applicability of the submitted content.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
All majors are welcome.
The competition need knowledge at:
- Scooters, Bikes and Other Outdoor Sports Gear
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
Scholarship Winners will announced on 20 December, 2020.
Winners will be notified via email.
- All Applicants must be students in an accredited high school, college, university, or vocational/trade school.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.2 (or equivalent)
- Carry a status of “good standing” (i.e. currently enrolled)
- All majors are welcomed to apply.
- Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will get $2,000 to be spent on tuition fees and supplies.
Note: The scholarship funds will be sent via check by mail, PayPal, or other means to the recipient
First Step: You have to write an essay of 3000 words or more and should cover one or more of the following topics:
- The application and influence of sports in human life.
- The effects of scooters, bikes, and/or other sports equipment on human bodies, human society, and such.
Second Step: You have to submit a poem between 800 and 1,000 words, in a style of your choosing. The theme should be a personal challenge you have overcome.
Third Step: Send All submissions in a PDF form to [email protected] and also include the following information:
- Your full name, contact and mailing address
- Your statement or transcript of Grade Point Average (GPA) – unofficial transcripts accepted
- Proof that you are a student of the school you specified (scan of student ID)
- Include both an essay and a poem
- The application must be in English.
- All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to the MobilitySeeker Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is accurate and complete.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Samah Mubarak/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Reem Wally / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team