20 October 2018.
Emerging Writer’s Prize in Fiction
Entries for the Emerging Writer’s Prize in Fiction should be a single prose work not exceeding 7,500 words. Entrants may submit more than once, but each new entry must be accompanied by a separate $20 entry fee.
Adam Johnson, 2018 Judge : Adam Johnson is a Professor of English with emphasis in creative writing at Stanford University. Winner of a Whiting Award and Fellowships from the Guggenheim Foundation, the National Endowment for the Arts and the American Academy in Berlin.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- SUBMISSIONS OPEN: 20 August 2018.
- SUBMISSIONS CLOSE: 20 October 2018.
- Open to writers who haven’t yet published a full-length book, and who have no book forthcoming before May 1, 2019. Writers with chapbooks are allowed.
- All work will be considered for inclusion in the print journal.
- Only previously unpublished work will be considered.
- The contest will be judged blindly, so please do not include your cover letter, your name, or any contact information in your uploaded document.
- Submit your double-spaced work as a single .doc, .docx, or .pdf file.
- Close friends of the judge, as well as anyone recently affiliated with the University of Arkansas, which includes those who have studied or worked there within the past 4 years, are ineligible.
- $1000 + Publication for your work.
- $20 entry fee.
First Step: Create your account from the link Apply now.
Second Step: Click on ”Emerging Writer’s Prize”.
Third Step: Complete your entry information.
Fourth Step: Pay the entry fee and put your story.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Waleed Ashraf/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Alyaa Abdelraouf/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team