March 31st, 2020.
Chinese Government Scholarship—Chinese University Program of Wuhan University of Year 2020
Applications are now open for the Wuhan University scholarship in china 2020. This scholarship is a fully funded international scholarship by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Graduate students from all over the world can apply to this scholarship. Wuhan University is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit graduate students for Master and Doctoral Programs.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The scholarship supports master’s students for no more than three years, or doctoral students for no more than four years.
- From the beginning of January to March 31st, 2020 Application documents submitted online.
- The Pre-admission Name List of the program will be announced on Wuhan University website around the end of May, 2020.
- The final result of scholarship winners will be informed at the end of July 2020, and the official admission document will be delivered at that time.
Eligibility Requirements (Criteria)
Eligibility Requirements (Criteria)
- Foreign citizenship, and in good health.
- Applicants who apply for a Master degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor degree.
- Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master degree.
- Applicants of Chinese-medium programs should have at least HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test) when applying. Applicants who meet HSK level five or above can apply for the major study directly, those who have not reached HSK level five can apply to take Chinese language training courses for one year, and then move on to their degree study after meeting the requirement.
- Applicants whose native language is Chinese or can provide proof of studying at a previous institution where the teaching language is Chinese, can apply for HSK test waiver for further approval of Wuhan University.
- Applicants of English-medium programs should provide a score report of English Language test，TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5. For those who cannot offer the above-mentioned standard English test results, can provide proof of studying at a previous institution where the teaching language is English, and they will be required to participate in an additional oral or written English test organized by Wuhan University.
- Native English-speaking applicants can be exempted from providing the above English proficiency certificate.
- Applicants for English-medium graduate program of clinical medicine should have HSK Level four or above certificate, and those applicants who have not reached HSK Level four can apply to take Chinese language training courses for one year, and then move on to their degree study after meeting the requirement.
- Applicants who do not obtain other scholarship for new students.
Scholarship coverage and criteria:
- Tuition and application fee waiver;
- Free accommodation;
- Living allowance: (PHD 3500RMB/per month, Master 3000RMB/per month);
- Comprehensive medical insurance;
- International travel expenses: self-afforded.
How to Apply
How to Apply
First Step: Firstly, register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students, click Here to start.
- Click on “Scholarship Application for Students” at the top of the website.
- Th code of Wuhan University is 10486.Please Choose Program category– type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program.
- Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form.
Second Step: Register and submit your online application at Wuhan University Online Application System for International Students, click Here.
- Click “Apply Now” at the top of the website.
- Register and make a new account for you.
- Choose your Finance resource (Chinese government scholarship).
- Choose your study degree (Masters or Doctoral with the chosen program language).
- Click “Apply” in front of your Chosen specialization, fill in your application, then click “Submit”.
The required application documents as listed below:
- Notarized highest diploma(degree certificate) and transcripts（the original and copy of each one, issued directly by your school/university or public notary office with an official stamp).
- Prospective diploma recipients should submit an official pre-graduation certificate, transcript and on-school performance certificate issued by your current school, the pre-graduation certificate should prove not only your current student status, but also the expected degree certificate and graduation date.
- Documents in languages other than Chinese or English should attach notarized Chinese or English translations. (Bachelor Degree is required for Master programs and Master Degree is required for Doctoral programs).
- Study Plan, within 800 words, written in Chinese or in English.
- Two recommendation letters from either professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English.
- Scanned copy of valid ordinary passport (personal information page, validity of passport should be at least until Dec. 31, 2020).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese, click Here to download the from. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid.
- Valid HSK certificate is required if applying for Chinese-medium program. Valid English level certificate for English-medium program (e. g TOEFL or IELTS).
- Acceptance letter from the professor of Wuhan University (if available).
- There is no application fee.
- Incomplete application document or wrong Wuhan University code information will not be accepted. Please ensure that an accurate phone number, email address and mailing address (including postcode, city name) are provided.
- Applicants do not need to send them hard copies of application document. Some of the applicants will receive an interview notice informed by our schools around early April. Only those applicants who have passed the preliminary evaluation of the university and are informed by our email notice around April 15th should submit us all application document in two sets of hard copies by DHL or EMS.
- Those applicants who do not receive our email notice around April 15th have failed the preliminary evaluation of the university.
- The university has the right to require the applicant to provide other materials if it is necessary.
- Please visit the website for the frequently asked questions if you have any doubts about the application, click Here.
- About application status, please visit the scholarship website for the latest information.
- The Scholarship recipients shall not change their host university, field of study, or duration of study unless they give up the scholarship.
Know more about this opportunity:
Marj3 recommended links
Marj3 recommended links
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
This Scholarship Published by:
“Alyaa Abdelraouf/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarships team