29 June 2020
These year-long fellowships of $25,000USD support temporary academic positions at institutions of higher learning anywhere in the world where IIE-SRF fellows can continue their work in safety. In most cases, IIE-SRF fellows are eligible to apply for a second and final year of fellowship support. Since 2002 IIE-SRF has received more than 3,000 requests for assistance from scholars in over 100 countries. We have awarded IIE-SRF fellowships to 868 scholars from 60 countries, placing them at more than 415 host partner institutions in 46 countries around the world.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- From any academic field
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
IIE-SRF fellows are eligible to apply for a second and final year of fellowship support.
- They encourage applications from women and members of ethnic, racial, cultural, or religious minority groups, or those otherwise underrepresented in their fields.
- They accepts applications from professors, researchers, and public intellectuals who face threats and cannot continue their work in their home countries.
- Scholars from any country and in any academic field or discipline may qualify.
- Applicants are assessed based on academic qualifications and experience, the quality and/or potential of their work, and the urgency of the threats that they face.
- Preference is given to scholars who:
- Hold a Ph.D. or highest degree in their field and have significant teaching and/or research experience at a university, college, or other institution of higher learning.
- Have an established record of published research.
- Demonstrate superior academic accomplishment or promise.
- Are facing or have recently fled from immediate, targeted threats to their lives and/or careers in their home countries or countries of residence.
- Will benefit their home and/or host academic communities.
To know more click here.
These year-long fellowships of $25,000USD support temporary academic positions at institutions of higher learning anywhere in the world where IIE-SRF fellows can continue their work in safety. In most cases, IIE-SRF fellows are eligible to apply for a second and final year of fellowship support.
First Step: Prepare the following documents:
- Application coversheet
- Current CV or resume
- Academic statement.
- Personal statement.
- Reference letters (minimum of three reference letters)
- A copy of your Ph.D. or highest degree.
- Samples of your most current research publications.
- If you have already secured a commitment from a university or other institution to host your fellowship, please provide a letter from the host indicating their intent to host, if you are awarded.
Second Step: Submit all application materials via email to [email protected]
- To begin assessing an application, IIE-SRF must receive the application coversheet, a current CV, academic statement, and personal statement. The remaining materials may be sent at a later time.
- All application materials submitted to IIE-SRF must be original and unique to an applicant’s particular academic background and circumstances. IIE-SRF will not accept academic or personal statements that share identical language with the statements of other applicants to IIE-SRF. Any language or background information borrowed from the internet or other outside source should be cited to credit the original source.
To know more click here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Nada Samir/ Egypt“
“Naira Samir/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team