1 May 2020
Abdulhadi H. Taher Endowed Scholarships
The Abdulhadi H. Taher Endowed Scholarships provide full or partial support to Egyptian and Saudi Arabian students who demonstrate financial need and outstanding academic performance. The fund also provides housing for Saudi Arabian students or Egyptian students who live outside Cairo and Giza.
AUC offers scholarships for undergraduate and graduate study abroad students. One of the University’s major priorities is providing scholarships and financial aid support to its students.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Musical Arts (B.M.A.)
- Bachelor of Science
- Economics (B.A.)
- Computer Engineering (B.S)
- Computer Science (B.S)
- Data Science (B.Sc.)
- Graphic Design (B.A.)
- History (B.A.)
To know more about majors please kindly press Here.
EGYPT, SAUDI ARABIA
According to the program
- Hold the Egyptian or the Saudi Arabian nationality.
- Be enrolled in thanawiya amma in AY 2018-2019 or its equivalent in other certificates.
- Meet AUC’s admission requirements.
- Achieve a score of not less than 97% in the science section and 94% in the arts section in thanawiya amma or its equivalent in other certificates.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Must pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6 and writing score of 6 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 76 and writing score of 20.
The scholarship will cover:
- Full or partial tuition and fees.
- Dorm coverage for either Saudi Arabian applicants or Egyptian applicants living outside Cairo and Giza.
First Step: Complete and submit the scholarship interest form.
Second Step: Create an account in the website.
Third Step: Start filling the application from here.
Forth Step: Submit the required documentation know more from here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nada Samir/ Egypt “
Reviewed by”Razan Sameh/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team