29 September 2020
United Kingdom (UK)
Strathclyde Research Studentship Scheme – Research Excellence awards (University REA)
The University of Strathclyde is providing Fund to enhance research excellence through defined projects that support the University’s strategic research ambitions, with a focus on internationally-leading research quality, and the number of postgraduate research opportunities in the specified area at the University.
The Research Excellence Awards are specific PhD projects that support the University’s strategic research ambitions. Under the Strathclyde Research Studentship scheme the University awards 35 PHD studentships for excellent students with a good honors degree for students commencing their postgraduate studies. Students successful in the 2020/2021 competition will commence studies in October 2020.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Accounting and finance
- Biomedical engineering
- Chemical and process engineering
- Civil and environmental engineering
- Computer and information sciences
- Design manufacture and engineering management
- Electronic and electrical engineering
- Human resource management
- Mathematics and statistics
- Mechanical and aerospace engineering
- Naval architecture ocean and marine engineering
- Pharmacy and biomedical sciences
- Strategy and organisation
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- Have a undergraduate degree and master degree.
- Funding is provided for excellent students with a good honors degree at a first- or upper second-class level.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The Scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees
- Living costs
First Step:In the first instance, interested candidates should contact the department/supervisor they are interested in working with.
Second Step: Choose the opportunity you are interested in from here and follow the steps to apply for it.
Third Step: apply for the scholarship by sending required documents.
Note: Each project will have individual application deadlines, Eligibility and required documents. to know more about courses click here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nada Samir/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ahmed Tarek/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team